I got this little tag from Hayley over at Water Painted Dreams, and thought it would be fun to fill out. I'm a lazy daisy when it comes to tagging, so I've decided to tag everyone. Yes, that means you!
For Autumn, what is your...
1. Favourite thing about it? Definitely hoodies, sweaters and scarves. Crunchy leaves, bonfires, apple butter churning, amber and brown color palettes, flushed cheeks, everything!
2. Favourite drink? Apple Cider! Yum! I can also deal with a Pumpkin Spice Latte, but I'm not as crazy about it as the average girl, haha.
3. Favourite scent/candle? My parents recently started using the Cashmere Woods plug ins from Glade at home, and I really liked those. I haven't picked out a fall scent for my house. Growing up, my mom would always burn Apple Cinnamon candles!
4. Best lipstick? Spice it Up or Twig by MAC.
5. Go to moisturizer? I always use Garnier Nutritioniste Gel-Cream moisturizer, but if I had lots of cash I'd go for Clinique Moisture Surge!
6. Go to colors for the eyes? Definitely keep it neutral, maybe with a berry or eggplant liner.
7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? I usually stick to the same music, but sitting in coffeshops listening to local artists sounds like a very "Autumn" thing to do.
8. Favourite outfit to wear? Usually a comfy dress, a scarf, a cardigan, tights, and cute ankle boots.
9. Autumn treat? I usually buy makeup in the fall, as I like the colors more. My favorite bands are usually in town more often in the Fall and Winter, so I try to go to those, and I also start my Christmas shopping, so that's treats for everyone else!
10. Favourite place to be? Either with family and friends around a bonfire, curling up with a good movie, going on a walk or a hike to look at the leaves, or at a craft festival with my mom!
I tag everyone!
Link your post in the comments if you fill this out! I'd love to read them!